As a Referral Program member (a “Referrer”), you are subject to Taylor Made Electricals’ Terms and Conditions. The Taylor Made Electrical (TME) refer a friend program rewards registered TME referrers and referees with gift cards upon job completion. To participate, TME clients must agree to these terms.
How to earn gift card(s)
- Order-In users can earn gift cards if
- the referred friend then uses TME for electrical work
- TME clients can only have one TME referral program login and can’t refer themselves.
- There is no limit to the number of friends referred.
Claiming gift cards
- The referrer will receive an email/phone call from TME when a successful referral has been made. This includes completed and approved quote with the work to be successfully completed.
- A gift card to the value of AU$25 will be emailed or posted to the customer and the referee.
- All gift cards must be claimed within 3 months of issuance and is valid for 12 months, after which it will automatically expire.
- Gift cards can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the gift card.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Referring your friends
- Referrals can be used for personal and commercial projects
- Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from TME Refer a Friend program.
- Referred friends that have signed up will receive a $25 gift card upon their first job completion.
- Discount can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- They must register for a login on the TME website to enjoy the discount.
- They can start referring their own friends as soon as they have an TME login.
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older.
- Valid for residents of Australia only
Other terms and conditions
- TME may suspend, change or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the referral program at any time for any reason without notification.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, these TME Refer a Friend Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be exclusively submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in QLD, Australia.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be added to the Taylor Made Electrical Pty Ltd database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.